a Linux Kernel module for gumstix overo and beagleboard (open embedded environment).
It is derived from earlier works by Scott Ellis
and Varun Jewalikar.
- Sysfs and ioctl Interface
- fixes the (unlocked) ioctl compilation issues for newer kernels
- Supports all 4 PWM outputs on 40-pin extension header
- All 4 PWM timers use 1.3 MHz system clock for better resolution
- And thus: possibility to control servos and motor drivers
(should be about 5 % duty cycle at 50 Hz for furthest in one direction,
10 % DC for the other and 7.5 % for neutral position)